Alright, people. We did the unthinkable, ( and totally exhausting) and headed to Disney last weekend with a 4-year-old, 2-year-old, and 2 month old. It was a bit of a last-minute trip, but I thought I would talk about some of my favorites for our Disney World day, including everything from fashion to gear to help us survive. Some of the ‘favorites’ are things we didn’t bring that I meant to and in hind site wish I had followed my gut and done so.
First I’m going to talk about my favorites when it comes to gear. This would honestly be a great list to reference whether you’re hitting Disney World, the local zoo, or anything in between.
- Backpack or Diaper bag backpack: I love my Ju-ju-be BFF, but really just any backpack diaper bag or backpack in general will probably work.
- Universal stroller side organizer: This was such a lifesaver for us. I needed extra storage in our stroller and wanted something that was easily accessible. This hangs right on the side of the stroller snug so it doesn’t hit things but was a super easy place for us to keep maps and items we wanted to be able to grab quickly.
- Stroller Alarm: This was the item I wish I brought and didn’t and I REGRET IT. We brought a nice stroller because we were going to be walking all day so I didn’t feel great leaving it. Next time we go we will bring this alarm so I don’t worry about leaving the stroller while we all ride rides.
- A ring sling or wrap: I brought my Wildbird Ring Sling and it was amazing to have something tiny that fit in my bag for when Walker got fussy.
- A clutch of some sort: I love this Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick because its roomy. I kept my ID, tickets, cash, phone, and credit card as well as wipes in this. I could grab it when we went on rides to keep my valuables safe, and it hung over the handles to the stroller while we were walking, or slipped in the side organizer from #2.
- Universal cup holder: I added another cup holder to the stroller because with 4 people (and a baby) it never hurts!
- A rider board: We have rider boards for two of our strollers, and my favorite is easily our Orbit Stroller and rider board, but that is discontinued. We also have one for our Britax that is great, but really any rider board is great for keeping tired toddlers close while not having them mad they have to sit in a stroller.
- Stroller Organizer: Having an added space for things close to you and cup holders is NEVER a bad idea. This one from Skip Hop is amazing.
- Our Lille Baby Carrier: So I know I said we Brought a ring sling, but we also brought our Lille Carrier because it was a great way to be able to carry either Walker or Avé if she got tired. I love that the Lille carrier fits newborn through toddler so it is a single piece of gear that works for all the kiddos.
Okay so on top of gear that keeps kiddos and parents happen and things moving well through the day, I also had so much fun shopping for the kids for the trip! Here are some of my favorites! Some we got for this trip and some we will get for next time!
- I did homemade Mouse ear bows for Avé that I already had, but I also love both this bow or this one for cute black and white bows!
- Baby Gap had SUPER cute clothes for Walker, and even for the big kids, and so does Zara for bigger kids!
- Love these Mini Melissa shoes for a little girl!! They were a must have.
- I got Jacks cute shirt at Old Navy for super inexpensive and both kids had Mickey and Minnie PJs from there for the night before!
- LOVED this blanket for Walker. I knew he would be in a stroller all day and I wanted a thin blanket to keep the sun off him. This one was sooo cute, but Avé did try to claim it as her own.
Next time we go I am hoping we have more time to prepare and I’m sure I will have even more Disney fashion up my sleeves.
Check back next week to see some more favorites!! XO