Buying gifts for teachers, coaches, therapists, etc can be SO tricky. My Kids are still in pre – k ages, so there are lots of teachers to buy for, thus I try to do something small and useful, but can’t spend a ton. I mean I think I counted and this year we have 9 teachers to buy for (and that’s only for 2 of the kids – YIKES!).
Below are some inexpensive (some really inexpensive, all under $50) ideas for those special people in your life!
- Little coin purse – I LOVE this one from Mark and Graham. It’s classic.
- Pop out Phone Grip
- Wine – because your kids drive you to drink. Try 30 of them. I couldn’t.
- Tea Towels – Such a simple touch to add to a gift card or something.
- GIFT CARD – let’s be honest… this should be #1
- Leather Charger Roll up – I think this would be so great to keep in your bag.
I would love to hear other ideas you have on buying gifts for teachers,and hope you find some great options for those teachers in your lives!